Date: 12/3/19 1:37 pm
From: 'Kurt Schwarz' via Maryland & DC Birding <mdbirding...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Temporary Suspension of Booking to See the Howard Rufous Hummingbird.
A family emergency forces me to temporarily suspend any further bookings of viewing slots for the Ellicott City/Howard County Rufous Hummingbird.  Those already scheduled to see it may still do so, but no further viewing opportunities will be booked until I return Sunday, December 8. The bird was seen today.  Please be patient until my return for future viewing opportunities.
Kurt SchwarzConservation ChairHoward County Bird <Clubkrschwa1...>