Date: 12/3/19 10:25 am
From: Jon Barnett <jrb4jc...>
Subject: Re: [IBLE] Ross's Gull
I’m so sad – that is one of my favorite birds. I didn’t know Bald Eagles would grab a bird like that. I heard of something similar happening awhile back in California with a rare bird, where it flew up while everyone was watching, and got snatched by a raptor in mid-air… wish they only fed on Starlings, House Sparrows and Eurasian Collared Doves…