Date: 12/3/19 9:26 am
From: John Filigenzi <jjfiligenzi...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] Re: binocular advice for birding course?
That’s a good idea to work with a seller for a group discount. Unfortunately with the passing of Bill Thompson III earlier this year there has been leadership changes at Bird Watches Digest (which started Redstart Birding). Although Ben Lizdas is no longer there (Ben joined Swarovski) Redstart is still in business.

Jack Filigenzi
Gambrills Md

Sent from my iPhone