Date: 12/3/19 7:42 am
From: Mike Sanders via Groups.Io <msanders414=<yahoo.com...>
Subject: [OrangeCountyBirding] BROWN THRASHER Aurora Park Maybe
With only a narrow window of time to search, I made a predawn attempt at the Brown Thrasher. I did not see it, but I heard a spontaneous and brief series of “chup” calls at 0620 in the vicinity of 33.62549,-117.65440. I think this is close to yesterday’s location by Maury’s description.
The quality of these calls were harsher, and louder than the surrounding Hermit Thrush calls. I think what I heard is good for the bird given my experience with Browns as a yard bird for the last 3 years in NE Texas.

Good luck,