Date: 12/2/19 9:09 pm
From: Maury Swoveland <swovem...>
Subject: [OrangeCountyBirding] Brown Thrasher
This morning around 9:00AM I found what I thought was an American Pipit at Aurora Park in Mission Viejo. Near Alicia and Via Aurora, on Via Guadix. The bird after looking in Sibley and checking with Ryan Winkleman is a Brown Thrasher. This is only the 7th record for Orange County and the first since 1993. The bird was located on the winding path that leads down to the lower level of the park, about 1/2 way down the ramp. There is a grassy area bordered by bushes and that is where the bird was observed. Sorry about the the delay, lots of pictures today and just got to it.

Maury Swoveland
Mission Viejo