Date: 12/2/19 5:49 pm
From: maliadances via Groups.Io <maliadances=<yahoo.com...>
Subject: [pen-bird] Coverage needed of Upper Wunderlich Park for the Palo Alto CBC
Hi Birders,

The Palo Alto CBC is Monday December 16th.  I coordinate Region 7 which is a part of the count circle that  extends into San Mateo County. I am looking for someone or a party of birders to survey the Upper Wunderlich County Park area. It is a lovely  invigorating walk in the woods,  and typically has low hiker volume,  so can provide some refreshing solitude during this often-times hectic  season,  what with the  holidays and all.  If anyone is interested covering this area for the Palo Alto CBC, please let me know and I can give you all the details.

Cheers!
Malia DeFelice
Region 7 coordinator
Palo Alto Christmas Bird Count