Date: 12/2/19 5:02 pm
From: Greg Keller <Greg.Keller...>
Subject: RE: [MASSBIRD] Bird-friendly coffee?
Hi all,
My go-to coffee is decaf espresso – shade grown, fair trade, organic, and delicious. It’s imported by the Roger’s Family importers in San Francisco, available at several sources, including Amazon. They have other coffee types as well.
https://www.amazon.com/Organic-Hurricane-Espresso-Process-Decaffeinated/dp/B006BXUHZ8
Greg

__________________________________

Gregory S. Keller, Ph.D.
Professor of Conservation Biology
Chair, Department of Biology
Fulbright Scholar – NSF Arctic Initiative

310 KOSC
Email: <greg.keller...><mailto:<greg.keller...>
http://www.gordon.edu/gregkeller
978-867-4852

255 Grapevine Rd.
Department of Biology