Date: 12/2/19 4:42 pm
From: Ray Brown <ray...>
Subject: Re: [MASSBIRD] Bird-friendly coffee?
Yes, MFB is correct. Shade-grown coffee is not just organic -- it's grown
under the natural forest canopy that provides important shelter for birds
(and other creatures, as well). This is not necessarily the case with all
organically grown coffee.

--
Ray Brown's *Talkin' Birds* is a radio show and podcast about birds, bird
watching and conservation.
Download shows anytime at talkinbirds.com or on your favorite podcast
app. Listen
live online (Sunday mornings 9:30-10 Eastern) at
http://v6.player.abacast.net/2231 <http://959watd.com/> Follow us on
Facebook and Instagram! Or check your local radio station's listings for
the day and time we air:
- Boston, MA: 100.3FM/950AM WROL or 1510AM WMEX
- Worcester, MA: 91.3FM WCUW
- Western Massachusetts: 1 94.1 FM/860 AM WSBS or 1400AM/1240AM/96.9FM WHMP
- Lowell, MA: 980AM WCAP
- North Shore of Massachusetts: 106.1FM/1450 AM WNBP
- South Shore of Massachusetts: 95.9FM WATD
- Cape Cod, MA: 92.1FM/91.3FM WOMR/WFMR
- Southeast Massachusetts: 1530AM WVBF
- Sheffield, MA: WBSL 91.7FM
- Southern Rhode Island: 95.9FM WCRI
- Newport, Rhode Island: 1540AM WADK
- South Eastern Connecticut: 95.9 WCRI
- Sharon, CT: Robin Hood Radio: WHDD 91.9FM/1020AM
- Central New Hampshire: 90.9FM WSCS
- Southern Vermont: 1370AM WBTN
- Central Vermont: 1320AM WCVR
- Annandale-on-Hudson, NY: WLHV 88.1FM