Date: 12/2/19 4:17 pm
From: David Gibson <20cabot...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] binocular advice for birding course?
Derek et al, I've recommended the $160 Vortex 8x42 Diamondback binocs
<https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1200176-REG/vortex_db_204_8x42_diamondback_binocular.html/specs>
to many. These are high-quality, lightweight yet rugged binocs with great
eye relief for glasses wearers and with a very respectable 7.5-degree angle
of view. Furthermore, Vortex provides a limited lifetime warranty, which
they honor (I know this from experience). Derek, I'd pick these up in a
heartbeat. Good luck!!
Dave Gibson
https://birdpartner.com/