Date: 12/2/19 3:05 pm
From: Joseph Jr. <jsalmierijr...>
Subject: Re: [JERSEYBI] White-throated Sparrows?
Interesting. Here in Camden County, I've seen plenty of White-throated
Sparrows. Numbers hovering between 15 and 30. Plenty of Dark-eyed Juncos
too. I even have Song Sparrows in my backyard, which is uncommon. Come to
think of it, there was a Fox Sparrow in my backyard the other day. I am
curious as to why a few places don't have as many, if any, sparrows.

Joseph Salmieri, Camden, NJ

List help: <jerseybi-request...>
List archives: https://lists.princeton.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A0=jerseybi

Join us on Facebook!