Date: 12/2/19 2:40 pm
From: Derek C. Richardson <dcr...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] binocular advice for birding course?

That's excellent, thanks Gail, and everyone else who has responded to this
thread. I want to point out there's an amazing sale on those Celestrons
right now on Amazon: $80 for the next 9 hours! (Normally $140.)

https://www.amazon.com/Celestron-71332-Nature-Binocular-Green/dp/B00B73JONS

(disclaimer: I do not benefit from these sales!)

the course goes, and I'll likely tap your collective expertise from time
to time. If you see a lot of shivering students wandering around Lake
Artemesia on Monday afternoons in late winter, that's probably us. :)

-Derek

--
Prof. Derek C. Richardson (he/him/his)
Department of Astronomy