Date: 12/2/19 2:19 pm
From: Andy Frank <andydfrank...>
Subject: [obol] Sauvie Island Brant, Black-and-White Warbler
Brodie Talbot first spotted a Brant on Sauvie Island that Colby Neuman,
Philip Kline and I got to also enjoy seeing. It was on Oak Island Road,
roughly 0.5 mile off Reeder Rd, in the field on the east side of the road
with about 1500 Cackling Geese.

Earlier we had seen the previously reported Black-and-White Warbler on
Sauvie Island in Columbia County in the parking lot for the beaches. It
was, as before, associating with a flock of Townsend's Warblers.

A nice bonus was a Rough-Legged Hawk on Oak Island Road perched on a pole
where there used to be a very large barn that blew down a few years ago.

Andy Frank

Join us on Facebook!