Date: 12/2/19 2:15 pm
From: Gail Mackiernan <katahdinss...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] binocular advice for birding course?
I would second the recommendation of the Celestron Nature DX. We bought a pair for a young man just starting out as a bird guide in a remote island chain. He had a very modest budget and we contacted Eagle Optic for advice. They recommended these bins and - since they knew there would be no return if defective - they went through their stock and picked out the best pair optically. I tried them out when they arrived and was very impressed. The young man is now well-established and in a recent FB post with clients posed in front of his bus, still had the Celestrons around his neck.

Gail Mackiernan
Colesville

Sent from my iPhone