Date: 12/2/19 2:11 pm
From: Julie Cantrell <arlutai...>
Subject: [Umpqua Birds] Re: Blue Jay
The only ones I am pretty sure of (as far as dates) was late summer 2018. It was when it was very dry and there weren’t too many other birds hanging around. There was a pair that hung out near our garden area (lots of fruit trees, etc).

I’m also about 87.5% sure I have seen one at a particular point in our road, but not near our house. I would see that one repeatedly. Again, I don’t recall seeing it this year. I suspect that was 2018 or maybe earlier.

I will definitely keep my eyes open, and if I see any again will grab the camera!

Julie