Date: 12/2/19 1:29 pm
From: Shilo McDonald <shilocm...>
Subject: Re: [MASSBIRD] Bird-friendly coffee?
Stuart,I've enjoyed Birds & Beans coffee before. They're organic, fair trade and solely Bird Friendly.
Here's a link to their website:https://birdsandbeanscoffee.com

And I've purchased it (in person) from the fine folks over at Bird Watcher's Supply:https://birdwatcherssupplyandgifts.com

Mr. Shilo McDonald, Lynn, MassachusettsBird Watcher and Freshly Ground Coffee DrinkerShiloCM at Yahoo dot Com

On Monday, December 2, 2019, 03:25:32 PM EST, Stuart Walker <stuarttwalker...> wrote:

With the permission of the moderator, I would like to know if people can recommend good (decaf, preferably) bird-friendly coffee that I could find at relatively normal stores, like Whole Foods or Wegman’s, or even more mainstream outlets.
I find that many of the brands I look at say “organic”, but few seem to say “shade grown”, which I associate with bird-friendly environments, or Arabica.  None specifically say “bird-friendly”.
I would prefer not to order coffee by mail, but I will if necessary.  Thanks for any suggestions!
Stuart WalkerJamaica <Plainstuarttwalker...>

Join us on Facebook!