Date: 12/2/19 12:27 pm
From: Stuart Walker <stuarttwalker...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] Bird-friendly coffee?
With the permission of the moderator, I would like to know if people can recommend good (decaf, preferably) bird-friendly coffee that I could find at relatively normal stores, like Whole Foods or Wegman’s, or even more mainstream outlets.

I find that many of the brands I look at say “organic”, but few seem to say “shade grown”, which I associate with bird-friendly environments, or Arabica. None specifically say “bird-friendly”.

I would prefer not to order coffee by mail, but I will if necessary. Thanks for any suggestions!

Stuart Walker
Jamaica Plain
<stuarttwalker...> <mailto:<stuarttwalker...>

Join us on Facebook!