Date: 12/2/19 12:01 pm
From: terry hurst via Groups.Io <thurstycat61=<yahoo.com...>
Subject: [SanDiegoRegionBirding] Northern Parula at Santee Lakes. 12/02
Hello everyone,
Today I found what I believe to be a Northern Parula on a sycamore tree on the southeast corner of lake 2. There are 7 picnic tables at that same corner. I was able to get several good shots of this bird to study on my phone app because this is not a Warbler I am not familiar with but after looking at my app I don’t know what else this bird could be. Photos to be posted on my eBird report later today. I wanted to get the word out in case there was any one presently at Santee Lakes who would like to see this bird.

Terry Hurst
Santee

View/Reply Online (#10325): https://groups.io/g/SanDiegoRegionBirding/message/10325
-=-=-
---
Please join us at the monthly meetings of San Diego Field Ornithologists (SDFO) at 6pm on the third Tuesday of every month at [new location to be determined ~December 2019]. Guests welcome, but membership encouraged for only $25 a year.
---
-=-=-

Join us on Facebook!