Date: 12/2/19 11:31 am
From: Andy Brumbaugh <andybbirder1...>
Subject: Re: [SanDiegoRegionBirding] North Parula
Parula in same area 11:30 Mon am
> On Dec 1, 2019, at 1:15 PM, Andy Brim sigh <andybbirder1...> wrote:
>
> I observed several Northern Parulas actively feeding along Bayshore Dr-Agua Hedionda nature trail, south and where it runs to the east along with Yellow-rumps.
> Bright yellow neck and throat and neck, greenish blue back with yellow wash in middle of back, 2 strong wing bars, eye ring.
> No photo but unmistakable
>
> Andy Brumbaugh
> Carlsbad
>
> Sent from my iPhone

View/Reply Online (#10324): https://groups.io/g/SanDiegoRegionBirding/message/10324
-=-=-
---
Please join us at the monthly meetings of San Diego Field Ornithologists (SDFO) at 6pm on the third Tuesday of every month at [new location to be determined ~December 2019]. Guests welcome, but membership encouraged for only $25 a year.
---
-=-=-

Join us on Facebook!