Date: 12/2/19 10:50 am
From: Brain <drgngems2013...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Re: Late Blackburnian Warbler?
Very cool! Great discussion and thanks for the id tips 🙂
I'm just thrilled to see this beauty in the yard. You'd think someone would add soaking wet birds to the field guides... 😉
Rebecca
Baltimore Co.

On December 2, 2019, at 11:18 AM, JAMES SPEICHER <jugornought...> wrote:

Education is a wonderful thing! I concur male Pine Warbler. I was
looking at the Golden Guide [Birds of North America, revised edition,
1966] where imm. fall warblers are shown on facing pages [294/295] &
where Pine didn't come close to Rebecca's images. The full treatment
of Pines on pp. 286/287 leaves no doubt...

Jim S

ps attaching the responses received as PDF