Date: 12/2/19 10:50 am
From: Christopher Hayward <p_t_nymph...>
Subject: [pen-bird] Bald Eagle, Pilarcitos Creek Mouth, 12/2/19
Hi All,
With a break in the rain this morning I headed down to the beach at Pilarcitos Creek Mouth. Standing on a log next to a group of Ravens was an immature Bald Eagle, a first for me at this location.
Still present on the beach was the small goose flock containing the 2 Greater White-fronted Geese and 3 Cackling Geese. Of note in the gull flock were 2 Bonaparte Gulls.
Have put a couple of photos of the eagle on my ebird checklist link below.

https://ebird.org/checklist/S61931279

Chris Hayward
Half Moon Bay