Date: 12/2/19 10:08 am
From: Karen Konarski-Hart <karen...>
Subject: Re: Probable Rufous Hummingbird, Little Rock
We had that female ruby throat during the ice storm in Jan a few years ago. Since then we have always left out the feeders & kept them clean. Never know who might need a port on a storm.
Karen Hart Hillcrest Little Rock

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 2, 2019, at 11:03 AM, DAN SCHEIMAN <birddan...><mailto:<birddan...>> wrote:

Celia Burnheimer called me to share her surprise at seeing a hummingbird at her feeder, which she hadn't yet bothered to take in. From her description it sounds like an adult male Rufous Hummingbird. She lives in the University district in Little Rock. She said if it comes back she'll try for a photo and let me know. She may be open to having it banded.

Dan Scheiman
Little Rock, AR

Join us on Facebook!