Date: 12/2/19 9:47 am
From: J Christian Kessler <1northraven...>
Subject: Re: [Tweeters] Mail STILL going to spam, after a year of trying to fix it
after several years of futile efforts to teach Gmail what is not spam, I
just added a filter to the spam blocker routing all Tweeters to regular
email -- I now get these annoying black blocks declaring that my filter
re-routed a message out of spam, but I get the messages as I should.
haven;t had a Tweeters message go to spam in several years.

Chris Kessler
Seattle

On Mon, Dec 2, 2019 at 9:01 AM dan&erika <danerika...> wrote:

> Vicki and all—
>
> Let us know what you find about Tweeters and spam. Gmail transfers about a
> quarter of Tweeter posting into spam. Gmail can not seem to learn that
> these posts are not spam.
>
> Dan
>
> On Mon, Dec 2, 2019 at 1:28 AM Vicki Biltz <vickibiltz...> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>> Nadines request for help with bouncing email has prompted me to again,
>> wonder how I can get my yahoo accounts from tweeters to stay out of spam.
>> I’ve been moving and marking as not spam for over a stinking year now, and
>> it still ends up there. My biggest issue is once moving them, I still
>> cannot open links, like Ed Newbolds today with his photos.
>> I doubt anyone actually has an answer to this. I’ve done what was
>> suggested. And I get individual emails, not group digest. That makes no
>> difference at this point.
>> Any new ideas, I would appreciate. But I would love to be open those
>> links that’s all. This is the time of year I really want all the info up
>> front. I still cannot find the original email about the Mountain Plover,
>> but Scott Downes was kind enough to send That to me.
>> Have a great week!
>> Vicki Biltz
>> Buckley Wa 98321
>> <vickibiltz...>
>>
>> Happy for all those blessed folks that got to love on the Ross Gull
>> before tragedy struck. That’s sure a different way to spend end of this
>> season of Thanksgiving.
>>
>> --
>>

>> <vickibiltz...>
>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/saw-whets_new/

> --
> Dan or Erika Tallman
> Olympia, Washington
> <danerika...>
>
> http://dantallmansbirdblog.blogspot.com
>
> ".... the best shod travel with wet feet...Beware of all enterprises that
> require new clothes ....”—H. D. Thoreau

"moderation in everything, including moderation"
Rustin Thompson