Date: 12/2/19 9:36 am
From: Charlotte Seidenberg <charlotte.seidenberg...>
Subject: [LABIRD-L] Bald Eagles
I just saw 2 bald eagles flying up the Tchefuncte River. They circled,
then came back downriver. and landed in a tree on the same side I was
standing on. I could hear them chattering, but couldn't see them. It's a
very wooded area with some giant magnolias, loblolly pines, beech, cypress,
black & tupelo gum trees. . . . my neighbor's 11 acre tract, which they
do NOT plan to develop other than to remove tallow & privet and to maintain
hiking trails through the woods & to the river. Since we moved here 9
years ago, people have told me there's a bald eagle nest somewhere in this
area. Would be wonderful to find it & be able to observe them nesting.

Charlotte Seidenberg
Covington, LA 70433-2325
504-899-6973
<charlotte.seidenberg...>