Date: 12/2/19 9:38 am
From: Hank H <hank.heiberg...>
Subject: Re: [Tweeters] Mail STILL going to spam, after a year of trying to fix it
I have the same problem with Yahoo. I was thinking of transferring to Gmail, hoping that it would do a better job. I guess that I won't be doing that. The best that I have come up with is to subscribe to both the individual emails and the group digest. Then I scan the group digest to see what I have missed. This approach has obvious shortcomings, but it is the best I have tried so far.

Hank Heiberg
Issaquah, WA

Sent from my iPad