Date: 12/2/19 9:31 am
From: James Pike <jimpike444...>
Subject: Re: [OrangeCountyBirding] Possible Dusky-capped Flycatcher at San Joaquin Marsh
I agree that the bird isn't an Ash-throated Flycatcher (eg, rufous
secondaries), but I'm not sure that a Dusky-capped (or better) would stay
for long in that area near Audubon House. Plus, there is a lot of habitat
worthy of roaming in all directions. In any event, it would be great to see
the original photos, and the record should be submitted to the CBRC as a
Dusky-capped (or better).

Jim Pike
HB