Date: 12/2/19 9:34 am
From: terry hurst via Groups.Io <thurstycat61=<yahoo.com...>
Subject: [SanDiegoRegionBirding] American Redstart still present at Santee Lakes 12/2/2019
Hi all,
Hard bird to find today. I finally found it when I spotted a bird fanning its tail high above a sycamore looking tree next just west of the playground between lakes 3 and 4. Stays in that general area but doesn’t stay in one tree. Very active warbler.
Terry Hurst
Santee

View/Reply Online (#10322): https://groups.io/g/SanDiegoRegionBirding/message/10322
-=-=-
---
Please join us at the monthly meetings of San Diego Field Ornithologists (SDFO) at 6pm on the third Tuesday of every month at [new location to be determined ~December 2019]. Guests welcome, but membership encouraged for only $25 a year.
---
-=-=-

Join us on Facebook!