Date: 12/2/19 9:31 am
From: robirdman <robirdman...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET Re paying to know outcome of rescued birds
I check my records, and it was a molting Summer Tanager that was at
Montrose, not Scarlet and it was May 3, 2013.

As far as that memory being hazy, my journal entry for that day reads.
"I wondered what the outcome might be but would have to fill out an
application and pay $20 to find out." was what I was told after watching
after the bird for about an hour.  Was policy changed?

Rob Curtis

Chicago

Posted by: robirdman <robirdman...>

<*> Your email settings: