Date: 12/2/19 9:16 am
From: Regi Teasley <rltcayuga...>
Subject: [cayugabirds-l] Song Sparrow
We had a Song Sparrow under our bird feeders today and our 2-3 White Throated Sparrows remain. There are also dozens of Goldfinches, House Finches, our resident Juncos, a few Chicadees and a couple of Mourning Doves.
A pair of Carolina Wrens enjoyed the suet and the lovely Cardinals ate the sunflower seeds. I saw a Cardinal sampling the frozen berries on the Hackberry. Not much activity from Blue Jays or Woodpeckers yet.

Regi

ARCHIVES:

http://ebird.org/content/ebird/