Date: 12/2/19 9:02 am
From: Paul Ippolito <paulippolito295...> [arlingtonbirds] <arlingtonbirds-noreply...>
Subject: [Arlington Birds] MBC Meeting Reminder: Tuesday, December 3rd
As a reminder we have our next meeting of the season on Tuesday,
December 3rd @ 7:30 PM. The doors open at 7:00 PM for some social time
and setup.

Fox Library Community Room, 175 Mass Ave, Arlington

Birds and Birding Sites of New Hampshire:
How to see Spruce Grouse, Black-backed Woodpecker and other boreal species
Bob Quinn

Please join the Menotomy Bird Club as award winning naturalist and
birder Bob Quinn shares the wonders of birding in the Granite State.
His focus will be on the truly special places in northern NH such as
Lake Umbagog and the Pondicherry National Wildlife Refuge, as well as
the special birders such as renowned ornithologist William Brewster
and NH’s own pioneering birder Tudor Richards. Bob has over 40 years
of experience birding all the nooks and crannies of these marvelous
and little-known places and will share his photos, videos, and stories
of this bird-filled and fascinating part of New Hampshire.

If anyone would like to bring a baked item, bought item or drink that
would be fantastic! Please email Wendy McIntosh at <wendymci...> so
we can coordinate our contributions.

Hope to see you there!!!

Paul Ippolito – Woburn

Posted by: Paul Ippolito <paulippolito295...>

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)