Date: 12/2/19 8:57 am
From: dan&erika <danerika...>
Subject: Re: [Tweeters] Mail STILL going to spam, after a year of trying to fix it
Vicki and all—

Let us know what you find about Tweeters and spam. Gmail transfers about a
quarter of Tweeter posting into spam. Gmail can not seem to learn that
these posts are not spam.

Dan

On Mon, Dec 2, 2019 at 1:28 AM Vicki Biltz <vickibiltz...> wrote:

> Hi,
> Nadines request for help with bouncing email has prompted me to again,
> wonder how I can get my yahoo accounts from tweeters to stay out of spam.
> I’ve been moving and marking as not spam for over a stinking year now, and
> it still ends up there. My biggest issue is once moving them, I still
> cannot open links, like Ed Newbolds today with his photos.
> I doubt anyone actually has an answer to this. I’ve done what was
> suggested. And I get individual emails, not group digest. That makes no
> difference at this point.
> Any new ideas, I would appreciate. But I would love to be open those
> links that’s all. This is the time of year I really want all the info up
> front. I still cannot find the original email about the Mountain Plover,
> but Scott Downes was kind enough to send That to me.
> Have a great week!
> Vicki Biltz
> Buckley Wa 98321
> <vickibiltz...>
>
> Happy for all those blessed folks that got to love on the Ross Gull before
> tragedy struck. That’s sure a different way to spend end of this season of
> Thanksgiving.
>
> --
>

> <vickibiltz...>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/saw-whets_new/

Dan or Erika Tallman
Olympia, Washington
<danerika...>

http://dantallmansbirdblog.blogspot.com

".... the best shod travel with wet feet...Beware of all enterprises that
require new clothes ....”—H. D. Thoreau