Date: 12/2/19 8:19 am
From: JAMES SPEICHER <jugornought...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Re: Late Blackburnian Warbler?
Education is a wonderful thing! I concur male Pine Warbler. I was
looking at the Golden Guide [Birds of North America, revised edition,
1966] where imm. fall warblers are shown on facing pages [294/295] &
where Pine didn't come close to Rebecca's images. The full treatment
of Pines on pp. 286/287 leaves no doubt...

Jim S

ps attaching the responses received as PDF