Date: 12/2/19 7:45 am
From: Cliff and Lisa Weisse <cliffandlisa...> [ible] <ible-noreply...>
Subject: [IBLE] IBLE Transfer
First I want to than everyone who offered to help out with the transfer
cost. I'll send you all private emails to work out details. I appreciate
the support.

I just OK'd the transfer before going to bed last night and didn't
expect it to happen so fast. Looks like it's up and running so I'm going
to discontinue posting to the old yahoogroups address after sending this
message. Looks like all but 4 of the messages from the Yahoo site were
successfully transferred along with all the files. A couple things you
should know about the new format. Photo uploads are not allowed at this
time. If we keep it under 1gb of storage there is no ongoing cost for
the group. Photos attached to emails are allowed (with a 500K size
limit). The way it's set up attachments will be stored until the limit
has been reached, then the oldest photos will be automatically deleted
to make room for new attachments. I think that should work fine - the
photos on the old yahoo site were only up to 1.27gb so it will take
years to reach the limit. Photos can also be embedded in a document and
uploaded to the site (file uploads are permitted). With that in mind if
there are any photos you care about on the old site please go download
them before yahoo deletes them on Dec 14th.

Everyone should have received an invitation to join the group except
those who had their email preferences set to "Digest". If you didn't get
an invitation and you want to be a member drop me an email offline and
I'll send you an invitation. Of just browse to
https://groups.io/g/IBLE/topics and join.

This is all new to me too so let's see how it works. If there are any
problems or questions let me know.

Cliff

--
Cliff and Lisa Weisse