Date: 12/2/19 7:41 am
From: Corey, Ed <ed.corey...>
Subject: Pettigrew CBC - December 27th
Folks,

Charlotte Davis and I are looking forward to hosting the Pettigrew CBC (Lake Phelps, Pungo NWR, etc) on Friday, December 27th this year. We are always looking for volunteers, so if you are interested in participating, please let us know. Hoping for good numbers and great birds!

Ed

Ed Corey
Inventory Biologist, NC Division of Parks and Recreation
NC Dept. of Natural and Cultural Resources
919 841 4037 Office
919 208 7864 Mobile
<Ed.Corey...><mailto:<Ed.Corey...>

12700 Bayleaf Church Road | Raleigh, North Carolina 27614

Email correspondence to and from this address is subject to the North Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties.

Join us on Facebook!