Date: 12/2/19 7:37 am
From: Greg Lambeth <greglambeth...> [ible] <ible-noreply...>
Subject: [IBLE] NPOW [1 Attachment]
<*>[Attachment(s) from Greg Lambeth included below]

I’ll join those who are testing the new system and saying thanks to those who made it happen. I’m including a NPOW photo from the University of Idaho Arb on Saturday for good measure to see if that goes through.

Greg Lambeth
Moscow

Sent from Greg Lambeth's iPhone.

<*>Attachment(s) from Greg Lambeth: