Date: 12/2/19 6:16 am
From: Trish G <trishrg62...>
Subject: [OrangeCountyBirding] Ebird report of Dusky-capped Flycatcher
Birders,

For those of you who do not subscribe to Ebird, I woke this morning to find
in my daily rare bird alert, a report from Tom Miko of Dusky-capped
Flycatcher at Mile Square park. If anyone is around the park today, I have
linked a copy of his checklist to share with others if you need something
to chase.
https://ebird.org/checklist/S61868557

Jim Pike did report seeing this species about 10 days ago, so maybe it's
wintering very secretively.
I also know Tom very *very* *very often* posts RFI's for bird info., so I
was a little surprised he was not as quick to share this info. and details
with others.
Happy birding. And of course, If anyone does find this bird, please share
to the group.