Date: 12/2/19 6:14 am
From: Corey, Ed <ed.corey...>
Subject: RE: [External] What is the snow goose situation at Pungo?
Clyde,

I talked to Ricky Davis, who was out there on Saturday, and he mentioned that the geese were still coming in. When I was there on the 22nd, there were a couple of thousand flying around, but not quite to the huge numbers we all look forward to seeing. I'll be helping to lead a group out there on Saturday, and can hopefully report back afterwards.

Ed

Ed Corey
Inventory Biologist, NC Division of Parks and Recreation
NC Dept. of Natural and Cultural Resources
919 841 4037 Office
919 208 7864 Mobile
<Ed.Corey...><mailto:<Ed.Corey...>

12700 Bayleaf Church Road | Raleigh, North Carolina 27614

Email correspondence to and from this address is subject to the North Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties.