Date: 12/2/19 5:55 am
From: Rita Goranson <ritag...>
Subject: RE: [ia-bird] Re: (not a sighting) Nothern Saw-whet Owl habitat
We have several areas of Cedar trees here that we are usually able to find Saw Whets in, but last year and this year we have yet to find a Saw Whet. It does seem that when areas of Cedars become overgrown that the owls move to smaller trees, but they also like sheltered coves.

Rita Goranson, Mason City