Date: 12/2/19 5:52 am
From: Ralph Palmer <palmer.r.violin...>
Subject: [VTBIRD] Help with Sparrow ID - replies
I've already had three responses, all Song Sparrow. That was one of my
choices. The other possibility I was having trouble ruling out on my own
was a first winter White-throated Sparrow. One of my photos, which I didn't
actually share, seemed to have a hint of a yellow supraloral. The
streaking, however, on my bird is really much more well-defined. I did not,
however, see any convergence of the streaks into a central spot.

Thanks to each of you who responded to my request for help!

Hope everyone can make it out through the snow.

All the best,

Ralph

--
Ralph Palmer