Date: 12/2/19 2:04 am
From: John Murphy <southmoonunder...> [nflbirds] <nflbirds-noreply...>
Subject: [nflbirds] Fall reports for FFN

Big Bend Birders,

I am currently accepting reports of significant Fall (1 August - 30 November) sightings from the Big Bend (Gadsden, Liberty, Gulf, Franklin, Wakulla, Leon, Jefferson, Taylor, Dixie, Lafayette, Madison & Hamilton counties) for possible publication in FLORIDA FIELD NATURALIST & NORTH AMERICAN BIRDS. Please use the following format, listing observations in phylogenetic order:

Species
Number of individuals
Location
Date
Observer(s)

Additionally, please include field notes, detailed description or photographs of any rare species, or species which present an identification challenge.

If you have any questions, please contact me at <southmoonunder...>

Thanks very much.

John Murphy
Alligator Pt, FL

Join us on Facebook!