Date: 12/1/19 8:21 pm
From: Tsuru <tsuru88...>
Subject: [OrangeCountyBirding] For lack of reports (lol) on the Greater Pewee
Myself and Carl Jackson and another young fellow all had the Greater Pewee
at

GPS: 33.716856, -117.941746

in Mile Square Park, Fountain Valley during the period of 1:30 pm to past
2:00 pm

This is the southern most - western most parking lot at Mile Square Park
bordering along Warner Avenue in the overall south east quadrant of Mile
Square.

A large very full pine at the eastern edge of this east-west parking lot is
where it spent a great deal of time, but a Black Phoebe and the Pewee
couldn't just get along so it would fly westward to a sycamore and then
further west to an Eucalyptus tree.

This parking lot is also within visual of the prior mentioned "red fence"
which you can clearly see standing along this parking area.

Been working thru images and just a couple are up on my website thus far
but by the end of day will be completed.

http://www.tsuru-bird.net/a_species/pewee_greater

(Full site of images: http://www.tsuru-bird.net/image.htm)

Great Birding,

Monte Taylor (蒙特·泰勒)
Tustin Ranch, CA
http://www.tsuru-bird.net
Over 905 species photographed including Hawai'i and 861 species
photographed in the ABA w/o Hawai'i
BTW, Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the
moments that take our breath away.

*Character Counts*
"Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because
your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely
what others think you are."- John Wooden

Don't forget Who We Are, We Are Americans:
https://thedcpatriot.com/watch-president-reagans-1984-memorial-day-speech-video/

To the Media: Listen to this! Just shoot straight and honest, and let the
American public think for themselves with all of the facts! NOT Your
Agenda!!

How some gather votes though:
My father voted Republican for his entire life. Since then he's voted
Democrat.
Many states have implemented early voting - a means of casting a vote prior
to Election Day.
Blue states are implementing late voting - as in “the late John Doe casts
his vote for the Democratic candidate”