Date: 12/1/19 4:36 pm
From: Pat <pvaldata1...>
Subject: RE: [MDBirding] [FR] Juncos
We also had a flock of Juncos today for the first time this fall. Nice to have them back, but this does seem late.Pat ValdataCrisfield, MDSent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: JAMES SPEICHER <jugornought...> Date: 12/1/19 4:10 PM (GMT-05:00) To: jugornought <jugornought...> Cc: <mdbirding...> Subject: [MDBirding] [FR] Juncos A group of ~10 put in a yard appearance today...first that i've seenand, as others have mentioned, quite a bit later than usual.  Asusual, I only have suet out until JAN when i will add BOSS, ending allfeeding in mid-May.re hummersWith the mild-ish weather, my hummer feeder will continue...Jim SpeicherBroadRun/Burkittsville area[FR] Frederick CountyWA Co. MOS memberC&O count coordinator-- -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Group 'Maryland & DC Birding'. To view group guidelines or change email preferences, visit this group on the web at http://www.mdbirding.comUnfamiliar with a hotspot mentioned on this list? Quickly locate it here - http://www.mdbirding.com/hotspot.html--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Maryland & DC Birding" group.To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to mdbirding+<unsubscribe...> view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mdbirding/CAAaQ%3DiZsb5wu9UhSvHz1tVqeAVvizqfb%2B8cxbL2gPGC8tE%<2BgHQ...>