Date: 12/1/19 4:24 pm
From: Dennis Paulson <dennispaulson...>
Subject: [Tweeters] Ross's Gull
I think this has been reported already, but the Ross’s Gull at Marsh Island was taken from the water by a Bald Eagle as a bunch of us watched horrified. Another black mark against our ever-increasing national bird.

I also wanted to point out that my wife Netta Smith found this bird while I was at home and texted me a photo of it asking me asking about what this odd gull could possibly be (“I thought it was something from the arctic”). I made it there in record time and sent the message to tweeters when I arrived.

Dennis Paulson
Seattle