Date: 12/1/19 12:14 pm
From: Ryan Winkleman <rswinkleman...>
Subject: Re: [OrangeCountyBirding] Greater Pewee Still Present at Mile Square as of 3:20 p.m.
I would suggest that those who are currently at Mile Square Regional Park
be cautious with being satisfied by heard-only detections of this bird,
given the possibility of birders playing tapes to find it. If there is
anybody left who hasn't already found this bird and is going to look
tomorrow, I'll at least be there around 0930 or so...