Date: 12/1/19 12:02 pm
From: James Bailey <rivierastarsong...>
Subject: Re: [OrangeCountyBirding] Greater Pewee Still Present at Mile Square as of 3:20 p.m.
The greater pewee was heard clearly by some roughly around 11am, in the
pines around the parking lot adjacent to ball field 3 and restroom block 4.

However I’m not aware of any sight records since around 8am, where I hear
it was seen at the “typical spot”, about 600 ft SW of ball field 3. These
are two distinct locations for those still not sure.

James Bailey