Date: 11/30/19 12:53 pm
From: Jeff Bray <jbray4913...>
Subject: [OrangeCountyBirding] Details from the Greater Pewee this morning...
Wanted to provide you all with a bit more detail of the encounter this
morning. Having heard through the grapevine, that another birder had
photographed this bird on 21 November in the area near where the Overbird
was last year, I decided to check that area out this morning. As I arrived
to the park, I heard the bird singing as soon as I got out of my car. Took
a little bit of time to locate it, but it finally made it's first
appearance for me on the fence, right where that red fence meets the
chain-link fence. It was calling and singing often, thankfully, as that
made it quite easy to keep track of until it left the area shortly before
10:00am. It spent a fair amount of time around the pine trees between the
parking lot and that fence line. It was refound further to the east near
the corner of Euclid and Warner sometime after 11:00am.

Checklist below, with some photos.. The bird was quite friendly!

https://ebird.org/checklist/S61873195

Cheers!