Date: 11/30/19 11:10 am
From: Jeff Bray <jbray4913...>
Subject: Re: [OrangeCountyBirding] Greater Pewee at Mile Square now
Just a bit of an update: the bird seems to have flown off around 10:00am. I
guess it heard that Curtis was on his way to see it... (Sorry Matt!)

We’ve been looking around all over the park for the bird. It haven’t had
any luck so far.

My suggestion would be to look again at this same location in the morning
around 7:30a. It was very active the entire time we were there from 8:00a -
9:50a.

Good luck!

Jeff Bray
Irvine, CA