Date: 11/29/19 4:37 pm
From: Andy Thomas <dmarc-noreply...> (Redacted sender adt0611 for DMARC)
Subject: [obol] Re: Hawk ID help
This is probably the same bird I saw yesterday. Today it was in a different tree about 200 feet from where it was yesterday; and I was able to get shots of its ventral side. I am hoping this new evidence will solve the issue of Red-tailed vs. Red-shouldered.
Andrew Thomas

On Friday, November 29, 2019, 11:50:37 AM PST, Andy Thomas <adt0611...> wrote:
Thanks to all of you who responded. I have changed my ID on eBird to Red-tailed Hawk, based only on the preponderance of opinions here. In case it helps to form a consensus, here is a link to all of my photos of this bird. I am secretly rooting for Red-shouldered -- that would be a first for me.

Cheers!Andrew Thomas

Join us on Facebook!