Date: 11/29/19 2:35 pm
From: LARRY ARNOLD <larnold47...> [ible] <ible-noreply...>
Subject: [IBLE] life beyond suet... ?? [1 Attachment]

It’s 31F here in W Boise, overcast, calm, and good-sized snowflakes have been drifting downward, lazily, much of the afternoon, Cooper’s Hawk has visited our backyard bird feeding station a couple times, presumably to maintain order and heightened vigilance, geese are huddled together across the street, mallards and wood ducks are snooping around under the crabapple trees, and impish feathered beasties have been constantly working my caged PBS suet (loose recipe attached)… including chickadees, nuthatches, kinglets, juncos, woodpeckers, sparrows. There’s been a nonstop parade to/from the suet, so I can’t help but wonder… what would these 'lil squirts be doing without my suet offering?

“Hi ho, Curious George, I have no idea!” she said.

Larry

Join us on Facebook!