Date: 11/29/19 12:49 pm
From: Diann Stone <dstoneak2id...> [ible] <ible-noreply...>
Subject: Re: [IBLE] IBLE Transfer to Groups.io
Thank you for your efforts and for finding what you think will be a
suitable replacement for IBLE. I do enjoy reading the reports and anecdotes
from around the state. When people tell the tale of their bird sightings,
it is more interesting to me than a posting of species, place, and time.
Backyard tales can be just as attention-getting as stories from the field.
So keep those stories coming.

Diann Stone Boise Depot Bench

On Thu, Nov 28, 2019, 12:57 PM Cliff and Lisa Weisse
<cliffandlisa...> [ible] <ible-noreply...> wrote:

> All,
>
> We've decided to transfer IBLE to groups.io. This will hopefully take
> place within a few days. Once the transfer begins we'll notify you and
> all email will stop being received at yahoogroups. You'll also receive
> an invitation to join the new group. It should be an easy process. The
> transfer isn't free. If anyone wants to contribute to the cause please
> contact me privately.
>
> Cliff
>
> --
> Cliff and Lisa Weisse