Date: 11/29/19 12:04 pm
From: LARRY ARNOLD <larnold47...> [ible] <ible-noreply...>
Subject: [IBLE] Fwd: IBLE Transfer to Groups.io

and now i'm "blind-forwarding" Cliff's note to other email addresses i've found looking thru recent postings..........

not sure how to reach everyone who can no longer use ible or see ible archives, since there were 800+ peoples on the list when i last peeked

might take time to rebuild / reconstruct / a robust listserv for Idaho birders?

LA